Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nov. 29th, 2007




So, here is the tentative cover for my latest. I love it. I can't say that I have loved all of my book covers, but this one is already my favorite.


And for those of you who don't know, an author seldom has a say in the design of a cover, which is why this one is so cool. It is EXACTLY what I had in mind, only better. And that's quite a tip of the hat to the artist! Way cool.


Now, if you look closely, you'll actually see faces inside the watch! Brilliant!
Okay...so now we have an idea about the cover, now what?
Well, I've decided to launch a virtual book tour. What in the hell is that, you ask? Well, it's a little like a physical book tour, only it's held in cyberspace. I'll keep you up-to-date on everything happens there and how it all pans out.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for coming!

No comments: