Sunday, December 16, 2007

Okay...I've read one of the BEST books I've read in a long time down here. It's an easy read, but makes you think and is the kind of book that you savor. I keep reading one chapter and then going back to writing because I don't want it to end.

It's called Lost and Found.Trust me. You'll laugh out loud. You'll think about people in your life who are like the characters.And if you are lucky enough to have someone who can talk to you about the dozens of GREAT lines, then Merry Christmas!

So, I've told you how I write my first draft with a fountain pen. (I brought lots of ink down here only to discover an Office Max AND an Office Depot nearly on top of each other).

How do you start a story or novel? What does your creating process look like?Just food for thought.(Can you tell I'm a teacher:) It can be SUPER annoying!

No comments: